Thursday 4 April 2013

Birthdays! - MISSED YA'LL

Hey Tea Birds! Remember me??? 

Well you could say that I have been in hibernating but the truth is I'm back at Uni and this year is far more intense than last! But I celebrated my 21st birthday this week! (CAN I GET A WOOOOOOHOO please).
No, 21 isn't that much of a big deal here, it's nothing that I couldn't do already! BUT more importantly little mr blog right here turned ONE! My babies growing up!!!




Since I have been neglectful I am working on a SUPER new blog design for you all to apologise and I look forward to spending the rest of the year with you wonderful people!!

Hey, i'm back.


Jess xxx


3 comments:

  1. Aw, we are almost birthday twins! Happy 21st to you, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats dear! Hope you had a great time! Love your photos. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an informative topic that was! But I would like to help you and shed more light on the topic. I would like to recommend a company that provides reliable and flexible online pharmacy app development solutions as per different business requirements. Alteza, a leading company that provides readymade and custom solutions for different pharmacy business ideas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments :) I'll always reply to your messages as quickly as I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...